Monday, August 28, 2006

i lied



the cool kids decided that redeeming applebees is not a part of God's sovereign plan. for this reason, the boston cohort will be meeting at the boston beerworks (fenway location) instead. this beerworks location is right across the street from fenway park. you can locate it by putting 61 brookline ave., boston, 02215 into google maps and following the directions or by jumping off the greenline at kenmore square and walking towards fenway. i think that the latter option is preferable, but, as the selection of a new location suggest, my opinion doesn't matter all that much.

if you have questions about the meet, feel free to contact me at gentry13@gmail.com.

2 comments:

james said...

A rather fantastic choice if i do say so myself!

ahbahsean said...

I've been there!

(I just thought given the limited restaurants I've been to in Boston that I should point that out.)