Thursday, January 20, 2005

description of the day: inauguration edition

Persecution by David Limbaugh

Under the guise of the first amendment the liberal left is removing prayer from schools, the mere mention of Christ from elementary school "holiday" pageants and the very foundation of our law from the Alabama Supreme Court House. In "Persecution" David Limbaugh shines the light on the darkness that is the liberal left and commands Christians to reclaim their first Amendment rights. If Christians fail to return this country to her godly foundations and the faith of her fathers, the sham of political correctness will pale in comparison to the "Persecution" that will follow.

4 comments:

Arthur said...

Can I just say that these descriptions make my want to cry deeply for the state of Christianity and its consumeristic trends? That I want to vomit every time I hear Christianized propoganda? I don't blame you at all for hating having to push crap like this...

And after listening to the President's inaugural address and realizing that he is a war-time president with the continuation of war on his mind (albeit to bring "human fredom (wasn't it Democracy?) to the world) I'm ready to go home and pull the covers up over my head hoping that it'll all go away by tomorrow morning...

g13 said...

arthur,

i am glad that you are aware of the true identity of these agents of darkness and willing to bring the truth of their "political correctness" to light. continue on the righteous path that our godly forefathers blazed for us, Christian brother!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little disturbed about the whole idea of a country being a "she." Cars, motorcycles, boats and now countries, all "she"'s. If the Bible is all about "he" and "sons" and it's implied that girls are included in this, why do we never hear a guy say, "Yep, that's my bike-he's a beauty." Too gay? What about, "Yep, my boat is a real man-strong, sturdy, dependable." Still fruity? Do girls even engender things? (I do.) -krista

g13 said...

umm, "that's my bike, i love to ride him." yeah, that's pretty gay. and gay, well it just ain't the american way!

missed you at work today. tedium is meant to be shared. sharing is caring.