it's been over twenty days since i posted, so i thought i'd s.p.e.w. a little drivel.
over the past couple of weeks i've been:
playing politics, er, i mean diversify my responsibilities at rectangle by writing grants, abstaining from inter-office sin and solidifying my position as placement king
- investing as much time as i can in ministry at the gathering
- continuing to learn how to love my wife like Christ loves the church
- enjoying every minute i spend with my old/new housemates, the de franzas
- preparing for my final seminary class which i ultimately realized i do not have the money to attend
- walking the dizzle and her new "friend" general jackson
- taking preston to daycare every morning, picking him up every afternoon and loving every minute of it
- looking forward to reconnecting with friends from the second city
- laughing my arse off at this post on this site
- wondering why the cardinals are outperforming their pythagorean record by nine games
- starting to get excited about halloween...
- but resisting the the temptation to attend the rectangle halloween party as a black-faced, pixie stick sniffin', pin stripe sportin' dr. k