you know the kind of guy who does bad stuff all the time and then wonders why his life sucks?
last night, after wondering why microsoft has to interrupt the best work related sitcom of all time with advertisements for business software, i thought a little bit about earl’s list. i don’t know about you, but during the earl’s intro every week i focus on the quick glimpse we have of the list in hopes that it will reveal clues to future plots (for the record, "stole a car from a one legged girl" was my favorite). last night’s glimpse was too quick to reveal any clues, but it did get me thinking about what would be on my list. i suspect that if karma decides to kick my ass, it will be for one or all of the following reasons.
1. stole $6,500 in aluminum cans from handicapped kids and then escaped acquittal
2. dumped a girl at the airport while waiting for our connecting flight
3. ransacked a unsuspecting dorm mate’s room and exposed his secret stash of panty hose
4. offered a free “cockroach julius” to an unsuspecting customer
5. threw a chair at my unsuspecting, insecure music teacher
what's on your list?
Sixteen Years of Wedded… Something?
1 week ago