Friday, January 07, 2005

book review of the week

Early in the morning, often before the break of dawn, my cat Buddy saunters over to my bedroom door and softly meows until I let him in. In his own simple, beautiful way Buddy longs to be intimate with his master. Over the years Buddy's example has reminded me of the importance of rising early in the morning to spend time with my Master. As silly as it sounds, Buddy has taught me how to pray. In Cat Psalms you will delight in dozens of stories about how God's creatures, especially cats, can encourage us to enter into a more fulfilling relationship with our Creator.

Also Available:

Dog Psalms

Pet Psalms, 2 Volume Pack

3 comments:

james said...

I can already hear the words "Well done my good and faithful servant!" at the final judgement.

cade said...

i just wrote a book that you might like if you liked these. it's called "holy discipline." it's a guide on how to raise your pet to be obedient by instilling the fear of doggy and/or kitty hell.

Arthur said...

no...

just....




no...