Friday, March 18, 2005

happy haiku friday

pastor never-nude

pitches for the razorbacks

how i love rem sleep

and now for something altogether different

if you read this blog (poor soul) and live within shoutin' distance, feel invited to sinners and saints' 3rd annual saint patrick's day party. we're going to be drinking da green beer and bumping and grinding at the wilcox's place from 7-12 tonight. if you need directions, feel free to shoot me an email at jeffkelliegentry@yahoo.com.

suck my white ass blogger!

5 comments:

leanne said...

Bumping and grinding, eh? What kind of party IS this?

Does that mean I can expect Jimmydubs to dance with a beer bottle held tightly to his hip?

Anonymous said...

Damn. leanne beat me to it. That beer bottle dance gets me every time.

It just cracked me up, this idea of the Beverly Crew "bumping and grinding." Your about as much a bump and grind crew as James is a Jim. The thought of you all gettin' jiggy with it in the Wilcox living room has been been my happy place all morning.

Leanne, bring a camera!

Anonymous said...

it shows up as "0" comments.

does this cat even KNOW we've commented here?

james said...

I promise to help you out with your photo . . . sorry it didn't happen last evening . . . just need a bit of space

Anonymous said...

Funny Jeff. Fine. beforegirl.blogspot.com. Happy? -krista