Wednesday, January 12, 2005

description of the day

marriage under fire by dr. james dobson

Homosexual activists, rogue judges and liberal politicians are on the verge of destroying the institution of marriage. When are Christians going to take a stand? In Marriage Under Fire Dr. James Dobson exposes the elaborate schemes of the homosexual activists and provides unassailable arguments against homosexual marriage. Furthermore, Dr. Dobson provides a clear battle plan for Christians who are ready to fight for the preservation of our families and nation. Do not miss this opportunity to take a stand!

2 comments:

james said...

"Do not miss this opportunity to take a stand!"That last pitch freaking kills me every time I read it. Still wish you would have been able to squeak the word "penetrate" into the description. i.e. -

"Dr. James Dobson exposes the elaborate schemes of the homosexual activists and provides arguments and unassailable penetration against homosexual marriage."

kidpositive said...

from the amazon.com editorial review:

"For the past forty years, the homosexual activist movement has sought to implement a master plan to utterly destroy the family"

DAMN!!! Let's act quick! Meeting. Tonight. My place. I'll be sure to call Buck, Rayford, and the rest of the Tribulation Force so they can help with strategy and implementation. We need to act quick. Squadrons of rogue judges are about to destroy my marriage, and I'm not about to let those homos take my wife away from me!